Currently listing 14 recipes in 9 categories!Latest Recipes
200g Plain Flour with pinch salt
25g Donegal Rapeseed Oil / Butter
1 Fresh Lemon
Donegal Rapeseed Oil for frying
- Sieve flour into bowl, add sugar and make a well in centre.
- Beat egg and milk together and gradually add to bowl
- Whisk together to form a batter consistency
- Add Donegal Rapeseed Oil or melted butter
- Transfer to pouring jug
- Heat pan on medium heat, drizzle with oil and dry off with paper towel.
- Add mixture into centre of pan and allow flow outwards
- Cook until light brown and turn over.
- Drizzle with Honey and squeeze of fresh lemon
Serve hot !
Whisk Weighing Scales
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
Rate this Recipe: Jump to Category:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: